- I would just love to get this dollhouse for Ellie and then maybe borrow it and play with it myself.
- Lettergirl's newest address stamp line is just ridiculously adorable.
- Almost everything on sarah + abraham is to die for, but I particularly love these customizable plates and these silhouette stickers.
- Since we've moved into a rental, I won't get to go crazy with home improvement projects just yet, but I love this tutorial for a DIY upholstered headboard and I'm planning on making one myself here (hopefully) soon.
- Our waitress the other day was wearing one of these and I want one for myself!
- Wouldn't this fabric make the cutest little girl's dress? I'm feeling inspired by Nicole from makingitlovely.com after she made this pillowcase dress for her daughter.
- I also want to make ridiculous things for my kitchen with this fabric.
- If you love cookies you should give this recipe for Chewy Coconut Lime Sugar Cookies a try. It may sound intense, but it is actually just right!
- Now that I have my very own craft room, I need all the compartments and shelves Amanda has in her scrapbook room. Yes... it is quite a thing of beauty.
- Looking for a simple dessert? This recipe for a Chocolate Tuxedo Pie with Pecans is great! It takes a while to set, so keep that in mind.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
The One With the Pretty Things
I find a lot of things that inspire me or that are just plain pretty and so I am sharing them with you...