If Ellie were Oprah, she'd be giving away some fun stuff. Well, fun stuff for 18-month-olds, at least. Check out what made her list.
1. A pink plush dog - if you don't have one of these, you gotta get one. Usually available in grocery stores around the country during the Valentine's Day season. Great for snuggling during naps and general companionship during play.
2. The Ear Book by Al Perkins. Great rhythm and delightful illustrations. You'll especially love making all the noises.
3. Random padding to sit on. This could be the cushions from chairs, pillows, Boppy's... anything padded will do.
4. A snuggley pink blanket. It is essential that it have satin trim.
5. The pink dog again. Seriously. It's also great for chewing on while being a ham in front of the camera.
6. Hello Kitty Sunglasses. Great for letting your inner rock star shine through.
And a cute smile to end the post.
These are some of Ellie's favorite things. What are yours?