- So many adorable baby projects out there... of which these little baby blankets is not the least. It would be so simple I'm thinking I might want to whip some up before the baby comes.
- One of these days I'm going to get around to making one of these handmade dolls for Ellie.
- The next three should be evidence enough that I'm pregnant: All I can think about are delicious baked goodies that I simply must try! I'm gathering all the supplies today and starting with this Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mint Chocolate Cake. (via How Sweet It Is)
- My mouth is already watering just thinking about these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. (also via How Sweet It Is)
- Pistachio Cake? Yes, Please! (via The Pioneer Woman)
- If only Ellie were a little older, I would have loved to make her these Valentine Gumball Necklaces. I wish I had a legitimate excuse to make them for myself. (via One Charming Party)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
The One With the Pretty Things (I Want to Make Edition)
I'm always collecting ideas from blogland of things I want to make. This seems as good a place as any to keep track... and maybe inspire you to make something, too!