And there are so many other things she's doing that I love. Shall I count them all?
2. I love that she loves to make sure everything is left undone. As soon as I fold a basket of laundry she scooches right over and hurriedly rips everything out of the basket, flaying it as far as she can, which, due to the smallness of her arms, is just a pile that completes surrounds her.
3. I love that she is also surprisingly fastidious. Whenever the baby locks on the cupboards are undone, even if they've only been undone for about 5 seconds (i.e. I'm currently getting something out of the cupboard), she comes right on over and tries to put the lock back together. She needs everything to be in it's place.
4. I love her "uh oh"s when she's found something she's not supposed to. And "woah" every time she teeters a little bit and gets close to falling.
5. I love that she is "The Tank". She eats so much. Yet she is invariably teensy tiny. I don't know how she does it. She eats Ellie under the table at every meal.
6. I love that she makes yummy noises while consuming these vast amounts of food. She's always saying, "Mmmm..."
8. I love that whenever she wants anything, food or otherwise, she calls out with a wide open "AAAHHH!" And if you don't give her what she wants, you'll be in for a fit.
9. I love that she is learning Twinkle Twinkle Little Star from her sister. Whenever Ellie starts singing she chimes in with 5 or 6 notes, usually on "Up above the world so high" but just "bap bap bap bap bap bap bah." Sometimes I hear her trying to work it out in her crib when she's supposed to be sleeping.
10. I love that she gets in snuggly moods. Normally she's just going non-stop. But every once in a while she'll come and want to be picked up and then she'll just recline into your arms, stick her fingers in her mouth and hang out for a while. I take the opportunity to squeeze her little feet before they get too big and smell her baby smell and wish I could spend forever right there.
11. But mostly I love her wide-open-mouth kisses. All you have to do is say, "Can I have..." and she'll interrupt you with a slobbery wet one right on the mouth.