Sometimes I find cool things I just want to share. Sometimes they're really random. Sometimes they're things I've discovered out in blogland that deserve a nod. Sometimes they're just silly things I wish I had all the money in the world so I could buy, but alas, I don't, so I put them here instead.
- I can't help it. I think this Baklava Beauty dress is awesome. Also, the name is pretty sweet as well.
- Maybe I'd add some color with these Jade Classic Diner Heels.
- Of course those jade heels would also be pretty fun with this dress.
- I'm a fickle fan of gallery walls: sometimes I love them and sometimes they seem way too cluttered for me. Jon and Sherri over at Young House Love did it perfectly! I'm starting my collection now so that someday I can have a gallery wall just like theirs.
- How sweet is this? I wish someone would paint random pictures of me.
- These incredible chalk illustrations have been blogged about a lot. And I can see why. They are gorgeous.
- I love this artist's work on Etsy. Love the whimsy and the colors. I feel like they make it more grown-up, so I could totally get away with having these in my house. The Golden Gate Bridge one is my favorite.
- I'm pretty sure I need this Alphabirds print (below) by the goddess of type Jessica Hische. It seems like a definite must for my future gallery wall.