The whole point of this room is classic, girlie charm with beautiful colors. I love the whimsy of birds and cherry blossom trees are my absolute favorite. They make living in Portland when it's dreary for 6 months straight in the winter all worthwhile... those pink flowers bloom and it's overwhelmingly beautiful everywhere. I love it and wanted Ellie to be surrounded by that same beauty.
The room color is called Belladonna's Leaf by Benjamin Moore. I got it at Fred Meyer in their paint brand and I just love it so, so much. If only we didn't currently live in a rental, her room would be that color right now.
- I found this Cherry Blossom Birdies Canvas by Oopsy Daisy and it inspired the whole room! I love the whimsical charm and the wonderful colors. It is perfect for a little girl.
- The Jenny Lind crib in white is beautiful. I love it's vintage charm and sweet details.
- This Blossoming Almond Branch Wall Decal adds a beautiful touch to any room and the colors can be personalized - I love the white flowers but would get the birds in a lighter pink.
- This changing table is so awesome! I love that it is also a dresser and holds the baskets. It is extremely practical, easy to assemble and so cute!
- This nightlight by Oopsy Daisy goes great with the Cherry Blossom Birdies Canvas listed above.
- The Shabby Chic Cherry Blossom Bedding Collection at Target adds the perfect touch of girlie and vintage to complete this little one's haven.