- This beautiful fabric from the Wee Woodland collection by Moda inspired the whole room. Even though I don't like any of the other fabrics in the collection, I ordered a bunch of the ABC Cream to make some blankets for her.
- I plan on making her a flag banner to spruce up the existing curtains in her room, which are a light cream color.
- I am so in love with all the beautiful art that Trafalgar's Square (on Etsy.com) makes! I'd like to do a collage of some of my favorite 5x7 prints and arrange them on her wall. If Olivia is anything like her big sister, Ellie, she'll love books - so I was sure to include some of the reading prints.
- The Graco Lauren crib is just so plain and elegant. And I really love white furniture - it is practical because it is easy to touch up when needed and since she'll be using some of the furniture that was originally Ellie's, it just make sense to go with the same furniture finish.
- This little Owl Bank by Just Puff (on Etsy.com) is so adorable.
- Even more of Trafalgar's Square's wonderful art. I really like the balloons prints for the wall above the changing table.
- I'll be making her crib skirt out of this material that I found at Fabric Depot. I love the colors and of course, polka dots are always great. The material I picked out for the flags matches these colors so it will all tie together.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
The One With the Woodland Nursery
And for the last installment of this series, here is the mood board for our little girl's room. I'm going with a woodland theme, but with a lot of girlie touches.