- I love this Les petites douceurs print. I want it for my kitchen.
- Wouldn't this Rosewater print be so sweet in one of those lovely laundry rooms you see on home decor blogs all the time?
- Both this Joy and Land of Ampersand prints are beautiful. Can you tell that I secretly wish I was an artist?
- I would feel so very chic carrying around this White and black toile hobo bag. Although who knows if I'm actually cool enough to pull it off.
- On a slightly more practical note, this Paisley Dream hobo bag would be perfect as a super cute alternative to a diaper bag. The most important feature: the long adjustable strap so that I can put it over one shoulder.
- And not that I would have any use for this cake topper anytime soon, but it was on the front page of Etsy and thought it was pretty cool.
- And I am just in love with hair flowers of all kinds. These are some of my faves: The Lucy Bobby Pin Set . I want this Turquoise Flower Headband for the new baby - they would be so cute for her newborn pictures.
Friday, January 21, 2011
The One With the Pretty Things (2)
I've been going crazy on Etsy.com lately, just favorite-ing pretty much everything. Here are a few of my favorite favorites.